Online Real Estate Auction
Boulevard District Home-901 S Main Street Platte, South Dakota
Now is the Time to Buy!! 901 S. Main Street, Platte, South Dakota. Online Auction Opens Thursday October 27, 2022, and bidding begins to close at 8PM Central Standard Time Thursday November 3, 2022.
- Saturday, October 22, 2022, from 2:00PM-4:00 PM.
- Saturday, October 29, 2022, from 2:00 PM-4:00 PM
- Showings Also Available By Appointment by calling Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker John Stekly at 605-337-9851
Here is a rare opportunity to purchase a 2 story charming, quaint home in the tightly held Boulevard District of Platte. Properties don’t come up for sale often in this neighborhood so don’t miss this chance to bid. This property would make an excellent investment, Airbnb/VRBO, hunting/fishing hangout spot, weekend getaway house or family home. Platte has lots of hunting, fishing, and recreation opportunities. The property also sports a 2 car garage and car port to make storing a boat, hunting gear or other items easy peasy. Store the boat here and you can be on the Missouri River having fun in about 20 minutes….while skipping the monthly storage unit bill.
This Broker owned property sports 3 bedrooms, spacious kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, laundry area, and generous sized landing upstairs. The main floor has 2 of the bedrooms one of which has a generous closet. The upstairs bedroom sports a nice view of the Boulevard and adjacent to it is a large open landing area that can be used for many uses. On the East side and West side of the house there are also porches to enjoy time outside. Over the years updates have included a Trane gas furnace, low maintenance metal roofing on the house, garage, and carport, metal siding on the garage, and last year the home received a new paint job and the ductwork was professionally cleaned. What also makes this property exciting is it has a 2 car garage and a carport both sporting low maintenance metal roofing and the garage sporting low maintenance metal siding. Equally exciting is the large corner lot (90’X150’ according to the Director of Equalization’s office) which offers plenty of space for all sorts of uses. All of this is just minutes from downtown shopping, a grocery store, schools, parks, golf course and all sorts of recreational opportunities. Don’t miss the chance to bid on this exciting property!
The North Ninety feet (N90’) of the Northwest Quarter (NW1/4) of Block Nine (9), Steinbrenner’s Third Addition to the City of Platte, Charles Mix County, South Dakota.
Please contact John Stekly at Statewide Realty for more information – 605-337-9851.
- Very Important! Read the terms carefully before you attempt to bid. Once you bid, you will be bound legally to the following terms and conditions as stated as well as South Dakota Law.
- Bidders must register to participate in the online auction and agree to all terms of the online auction. Please register to bid early. If you experience technical problems, it may not be possible to assist you if you wait until the final day or last minute to sign up.
- Bidding is via online auction. When a bid is made, the bid shall be a bid for the total dollar amount for the property. Once a bid is made, it cannot be retracted. Any personal property that may be in any photos or on the real estate is not part of the sale and the Seller reserves the right to remove any such personal property.
- Bidding opens Thursday October 27, 2022. Bidding begins to close at 8PM Central Standard Time Thursday November 3, 2022. This online auction has a soft close feature meaning that any bid received in the final minutes of the auction will automatically extend the bidding by 3 minute intervals to allow other bidders the opportunity to raise their bid. In the event a tie bid should occur, the first bid in time to post on the auction software shall take precedence and win over any other tie bid(s).
- Please bid early. To help avoid disappointment, don’t wait until the final moments of the online auction to place your bids.
- Statewide Realty, a division of Central Real Estate, LLC, and Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer (hereinafter known as Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer) reserves the right to extend the bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding due to technical issues.
- This is a Cash sale in U.S. dollars with no financing contingencies so have your money ready to close the transaction. Buyer will be required to pay $5,000 of the sale price directly to Seller as a non-refundable earnest money deposit on sale day and Buyer also agrees to sign a purchase agreement on sale day with the remaining balance due and payable on the earlier of the closing day or on or before December 9, 2022, whichever day is earlier. Possession to be at closing. Buyer also will provide to seller a letter of verification from Buyer’s financial institution regarding the availability of funds to purchase the property within seven calendar days of the sale day. If Buyer or Seller or both Buyer and Seller wish to do a 1031 exchange, the Buyer and Seller agree to cooperate to facilitate any such 1031 exchange(s).
- Buyer’s premium of 8% of the sale price shall be added to the winning bid and paid by buyer plus sales tax in addition to payment of the sales price.
- Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer at its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse issuing a bidding number/card/bidding privilege to any person or entity.
- Title will be conveyed by Warranty Deed with the cost of the owner’s policy of title insurance and the closing agent’s fee split 50-50 between buyer and seller. The Seller shall in its sole discretion determine which title company will issue the owner’s policy of title insurance. Closing will be handled by Davison County Title or Kerner Law Office unless Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer in its discretion determines otherwise. Seller will pay all of the 2021 property taxes due in 2022. Buyer to pay all of the 2022 property taxes due in 2023.
- Warranty Deed will be furnished by the Seller. Buyer shall pay the recording fee for the Warranty Deed.
- Seller initially thought furnace to be operational. Recently a furnace technician came to check the furnace. The furnace technician determined it needs a new circuit board for the furnace to operate. If the property sells, Seller will have the furnace technician replace the circuit board in the furnace or give the buyer a five hundred dollar credit at closing if for some reason the furnace circuit board is not available from the furnace technician’s supplier in a prompt fashion.
- While effort has been made regarding the accuracy of the information being made available, prospective buyers are encouraged to inspect the property and verify all data provided. Buyer(s) is purchasing the property as-is-where-is with all faults and defects that may exist, and subject to reservations, rights-of-way, covenants, restrictions and easements if any and any applicable zoning ordinances. Seller is making no warranties or representations as to any including but not limited to rights to oil, gas, hydrocarbons and mineral rights, fences, lot lines, boundaries, encroachments, locations of any driveways, approaches or the number of square feet or the number of acres of the subject property. Buyer(s) also agrees that the Seller shall not have any responsibility for the cost of any surveys on the subject property which Buyer(s) deem necessary now or after the closing of this transaction.
- This property is being sold subject to the confirmation of the Seller. The Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer represents the Seller in this transaction. This property is Broker owned.
- The laws of the State of South Dakota govern this online auction and any dispute arising from the terms of this online auction shall be brought in state court in the county where the property which is the subject of this online auction lies.
- Bidder acknowledges that hardware malfunctions, software malfunctions, viruses, and similar issues do occur and are beyond the knowledge, scope, and control of Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer and Seller. Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer and Seller are not responsible for system malfunctions, connection to the internet or your e-mail client stopping any of our e-mails to you in regard to bid confirmations and/or outbid notifications, if any. Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer, Seller, and service providers are not responsible for lost or insufficient internet service or cell phone data service that may limit or affect a bidder’s ability to participate in the online auction.
- Real Estate Broker/Auctioneer and Seller make no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, of any kind.
- Announcements made day of auction, or at the time of the sale will take precedence over any and all other advertising or representations, whether printed, online, or verbal.
- All listing and promotional information regarding the sale of this property is for informational purposes only. All bidders and the Buyer(s) must rely on their own inspection and research.